[Vorbis-dev] Ogg vorbis decoder - Independent implementation questions

Vinoth Kumar vinoth at vinjey.com
Fri May 20 11:52:17 PDT 2005

Hi All,

 Ours is an embedded software solutions company that focuses on developing embedded software solutions specific to the DSP market. I'm happy to inform the ogg vorbis developer community that today we have release trial version of our Ogg vorbis decoder made available on PC, TMS320C67x platform (More platforms to follow). More information about the same can be fetched from

 www.vinjey.com/ogg.html

 Now there is couple of questions for which we are looking for the answers.

a. What are the set of conditions we need to oblige before using the Xiphophorus and Ogg Vorbis logo on our website?

b. Ours is an independent implementation of the Ogg vorbis decoder. We are interested in knowing about whether there are any other independent implementations of ogg vorbis decoder available?

Regards,
Vinoth