[Vorbis-dev] Another question, about the CRC computing

Simon OUALID symon at tatouage.fr
Sun Jul 31 12:41:37 PDT 2005

Ralph Giles wrote:

>You can compare with the reference implementation in the first few pages
>of http://svn.xiph.org/trunk/ogg/src/framing.c if that helps.
>
>Good luck!
>
> -r

Thanks again, this snippet helped me a lot ! :)

Everything is working fine now. I can write somewhere in my java code :

try {
            OggFile ogg = new OggFile(new File("test.ogg"));
            ogg.addComment("ALBUM","test");
            ogg.addComment("ARTIST","test");
            // ...
            ogg.writeFile();
} catch (InvalidOggFileException e) {
            e.printStackTrace();
}

Just need to do some cleaning in my code and to write some test cases
now... ^^ Then I'll post the code somewhere for the case someone would
have a need for a 100% java tool for editing ogg comments.

That's great, many thanks again !

Simon