[vorbis-dev] Underscores in BCB making vorbisfile unusable

Rodrigo Evaldo Schwambach rodrigoevaldo at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 21 20:28:53 PDT 2005

Hello friends!  Somebody obtained to compile the example vorbis tool decoder?  When I compile in the Borland Builder or DJGPP, occurs the error:
"undefined reference you ' _ ov_open '"
as well as the message of the homepage:  http://www.ogghelp.com/ogg/about.cfm?view=3

What she is necessary to make to compile and to function?

I do not have interest in using libs nor the DLL, therefore I want to execute in an exclusive platform.  For the time being I want to test in Windows 2000.