[Vorbis-dev] autoheader/config.h.in for vorbis

André Pang ozone at algorithm.com.au
Mon Jan 17 22:34:49 PST 2005

[n.b. Correcting Thomas's email address]

On 18/01/2005, at 4:26 AM, Ralph Giles wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 17, 2005 at 07:27:43PM +1100, Andre Pang wrote:
>
>> But this seemed to break the Vorbis build, presumably because there's
>> no
>>  config.h.in file there.  Did you forget to check it in, or is there
>> something I'm missing?
>
> The config.h.in file is generated by autoheader. You probably
> just forgot to to run autogen.sh?

Hmm, very odd.  I swear when I ran autogen.sh before, autoheader didn't
produce any output files, but I'm running it again now and it does.  I
could've been on crack.  I'll revert the patch.

Monty, can you please svn update to the trunk and see whether the
latest version still builds for you?

--
% Andre Pang : trust.in.love.to.save