[Vorbis-dev] Catalan translation of vorbis-tools

Ralph Giles giles at xiph.org
Wed Feb 9 19:52:24 PST 2005

On Sat, Jan 22, 2005 at 03:16:40PM +0000, David Rosal wrote:

> I'm currently translating vorbis-tools-1.0.1 into catalan, using UTF8
> encoding.
> May I continue with it?

Well, in theory, you're supposed to volunteer for the official
translation project team and work through them. I assume this
has to do with politics.

  http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/translation/HTML/

But if you sent a po file, I don't see any reason we wouldn't take
it. Especially if you work from current svn.

If you want to help further, it would be great if you went through
the official translation project side and made sure the other
translations are in sync with what's in svn and vice versa. No one's
really been looking after those lately.

Cheers,
 -r