[Vorbis-dev] RE: Vorbis decoder sample code

Asheesh Vashishtha asheesh.vashishtha at grapecity.com
Wed Sep 22 00:15:03 PDT 2004

Hello all,

I'm trying to create Vorbis tremor decoder using tremor library, but the example I'm following is of the code
written in oggdec.c.
However in tremor files, I also found a ivorbisfile_example.c file as well.

There is quite a bit of difference in the implementation of the 2 decoders I believe.
I'm not sure about this since I'm just getting started with it.
Please help as I'm not able to compile the oggdec sample with tremor library.
is oggdec based on libvorbis, and the other example based on tremor library?
Am I doing something wrong? Any help would be deeply appreciated?

I'm using eVC++ 4.0 to compile the vorbis decoder for Pocket PC.

Regards,
Asheesh