[Vorbis-dev] FLAC release (was: possible libogg bug holding up Ogg FLAC)

Josh Coalson j_coalson at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 18 08:09:08 PDT 2004

--- illiminable <ogg at illiminable.com> wrote:
> [...]

native FLAC APIs are not too different.  exact changes are in
the changelog:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/flac/flac/doc/html/changelog.html

the first official FLAC -> Ogg mapping (the previous ones had
problems) is here:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/flac/flac/doc/html/ogg_mapping.html

Josh