[Vorbis-dev] Official icons for ogg ?

illiminable ogg at illiminable.com
Thu Sep 16 12:21:17 PDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ralph Giles" <giles at xiph.org>
To: "illiminable" <ogg at illiminable.com>
Cc: <vorbis-dev at xiph.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 2:11 PM
Subject: Re: [Vorbis-dev] Official icons for ogg ?

> On Sat, Aug 28, 2004 at 03:06:41AM +0800, illiminable wrote:
>
>> I'm looking for some official ogg icons to display in windows... i've
>> found
>> ltos of unofficial ones... i have this vague feeling i saw offical icons
>> listed somewhere... but ican't remember where.
>
> These are for Ogg files? There are probably some things drifting

Yeah... for the icon to be shown next to a file in windows... right now they
get the default white box... which looks pretty ugly !

> around, but we don't have any official ones. Look around, or make
> something and post it here to inspire improvements. :)

Monty just posted some icons may be coming soon... so i might ust wait... or
try and find some others in the meantime... i'm as artistic as a.....
non-artistic thing... just look at my webpage for proof :)

Zen.