[Vorbis-dev] (no subject)

Monty xiphmont at xiph.org
Thu Oct 14 14:54:33 PDT 2004

On Thu, Oct 14, 2004 at 10:51:06PM +0200, Tor-Einar Jarnbjo wrote:
> Monty wrote:
>
> >When you get closer to needing a set of samples, I'll see that they're
> >uploaded/available for your use.
> >

> I could need that as well for the J-Ogg decoder. Why wait to make them
> available?

Heh.  I knew someone would call that bluff :-)

Two reasons; it's been a while since I did a certification, so I have
to find them all.  Second, I have to upload and my uplink is capped.

These did actually live on the old MotherfishII, but that machine
fragged the relevant disk earlier this year and I'd never gotten to
rebuilding the lost sample set.

In any case, we've gotten multiple requests for a testing set int he
past month, so it's pretty clear I need to get it replaced.

Monty