[Vorbis-dev] (no subject)

Monty xiphmont at xiph.org
Thu Oct 14 13:23:15 PDT 2004

On Thu, Oct 14, 2004 at 02:49:09PM +0530, nagaraja.sreerama at wipro.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In case if I come up with my own implementation of the vorbis code, what
> is the way to certify the same ? Is there any conformance testing as in
> the case of MP3 ?? If so, who will be certifying the same ?

Hello,

I do have an informal set of samples I've put together to certify that
a Vorbis decoder implementation complies with specification.  These
samples mostly just exercise each codepath through the pseudocode
descriptions in the specification document; they don't actually try
very hard to break anything.

When you get closer to needing a set of samples, I'll see that they're
uploaded/available for your use.

Monty