[Vorbis-dev] Active X object?

brian lorraine nastyjackhb at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 09:22:56 PST 2004

Has anyone compiled vorbis into an ActiveX object to be used in a
visual C/BV  project? I know there is a company out there that has
already produced this for 50 bucks.. "RSP"... but I'd like to figure
out how to do it myself. Do I just have to incude the .dll files in my
visual studio projuct or is there something more to it?

I'm trying to create a public web site (well.. public to just my
friends) that will let people upload wav files, convert the file into
an .ogg, and then email the person when finished... and maybe have the
file only reside on my server for 1-2 days or so