[Vorbis-dev] Editing comments in Vorbis files...

Gabriel Lavoie exibis at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 22 10:12:35 PST 2004

I tryed this piece of code to write a second file with the same comments
in it but the program always crash on vcedit_write()... I'm unable to
figure out why it is crashing. Compiled under Visual Stucio .NET 2003
with ogg.dll and vorbis.dll linked dynamically! vcomment doesn't crash
linked dynamically with ogg.dll and vorbis.dll

#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>

#include "vcedit.h"
#include "utf8.h"
#include "i18n.h"

int main()
{
	FILE *oggFile;
	FILE *heym;

	vcedit_state *state;
	vorbis_comment *vc;

	if ((oggFile = fopen("InFile.ogg", "rb")) == NULL)
		exit(0);
	if ((heym = fopen("OutFile.ogg", "wb")) == NULL)
		exit(0);

	state = vcedit_new_state();

	if (vcedit_open(state, oggFile) < 0)
	{