[Vorbis-dev] Questions about vorbis linking

Ulises ulises10 at speedy.com.ar
Thu Nov 18 00:15:27 PST 2004

Hello:
I think that I got a linking problem but I don't know how to fix it.
This is the error code form make:
cc grabando_pcm.o encodear_vorbis.o -o mi_servidor -lasound -lvorbis -logg
encodear_vorbis.o(.text+0x42): En la función `inicializar_vorbis':
: undefined reference to `vorbis_encode_init_vbr'
collect2: ld devolvió el estado de salida 1
make: *** [mi_servidor] Error 1

Offcourse, I had the file /usr/include/vorbis/vorbisenc.h and the
vorbis_encode_init_vbr function appears declarated.

The vorbisenc.h version is 1.10
I had a kernel 2.6.5 Debian distro i686.

Thanks for your time.

Ulises
Mendoza - Argentina.