[vorbis-dev] Encoding questions

David Hailey david.hailey at imed.co.uk
Thu May 20 10:24:33 PDT 2004

Jack,

The problem is I don't really know how to flush the last page.  Calling
ogg_stream_flush at the end seemed to be the logical thing to do but made no
difference, neither did calling vorbis_bitrate_flushpacket.

I haven't tested the example code yet, but my code virtually identical
anyway (certainly in structure).