AW: AW: [vorbis-dev] Reading OGG embedded in a pack file

Andre Krause post at andre-krause.net
Thu May 6 03:49:14 PDT 2004

yes, you are right. i always search for quick and easy solution and
forget in the meantime that vorbis is a low level codec library. so
probably a wrapper lib is the right way. but as far as i understand
vorbisfile is already a bunch of convenience functions? so to speak a
wrapper lib ? so why not enhance a little bit vorbisfile ?

and - i did not felt personally attacked. i just wanted to note that
some parts of c are hard to capture and note that there are novice
programmers that  may find sort of hard to use vorbislib. thats sad,
because vorbis is such great thing :))