[vorbis-dev] Concatenating waves

Adriano Almeida adriano at continuum.com.br
Mon May 3 10:13:49 PDT 2004

That's partially true. I've tested some files and the conclusion is:

for small files, with the same audio quality and number of channels, the
codebooks are USUALLY the same, but not alwaays.
But what about the floors? I don't thing they are the same, cause if you
have a pcm with mostly high frequencies and another with only low freq,
there is no sense that both have the same floors.
Concatenating all in one file I guarantee they all will have same cfg. But
everything has its price, isn't it??? heheh

Adriano Almeida