[vorbis-dev] How many MIPS for Vorbis Decoder?

Geoff Shang gshang at pacific.net.au
Fri Mar 19 08:44:10 PST 2004

Hi:

Have you looked at Tremor?  Tremor is an integer math decoder and sounds
like the kind of thing you're looking for.  Not sure where the best web
resource for Tremor is, but there's a few links on
http://www.xiph.org/ogg/vorbis/

You can get a list of hardware that supports Vorbis from
http://wiki.xiph.org/VorbisHardware - this may give you some idea what kind
of grunt is needed.

Sorry, I'm not a developer, just a user, so I can't provide any more specs
than this.

Geoff.