[vorbis-dev] Re: vorbisfile_example.c

Dimitry Andric dimitry at andric.com
Tue Mar 2 14:51:00 PST 2004

On 2004-03-02 at 20:16:35 Adriano Almeida wrote:

> I can compile and run the file example. When it comes to the
> ov_open, the cursor keeps blinking.... I can not open my ogg file
> , no mather what i write or do...

Have you actually read the source code?  If you do, you can see that
it opens standard input.  Since it's a very simple example, there's no
need for anything more complicated.

> windows to make it work?? I want to debug it....

In a command prompt, you would use:

  vorbis_example.exe < test_input.ogg > test_output.pcm

You can also specify those redirections in Visual Studio (I'll assume
that you're using that), in the program arguments for your debug
settings.