[vorbis-dev] Re: OGG VORBIS encoder in a texas DSP

Jens Prüfer jens.pruefer at gmx.de
Mon Mar 22 04:35:45 PST 2004

Hello,

> Sorry,
> Iam beginner and i have send the message to the list of vorbis-dev users
> because nobody answered me.

I doubt that asking your question every 20 seconds and ticking everybody on
the list off is going to help you get a faster reply. Also, I don't know
about this list here, but generally sending HTML mail is not well received,
either.

So changing your email program to "plain text", smart quoting and having a
little patience would be a good idea for future questions.

Concerning your original Question. After guessing that you meant the
TMS320DM642 series of Texas Instruments (notice the S in the product number)
and looking at the specs, I think you shouldn't have a problem implementing
your solution. It has a 500 MHz clock and does around 4000 MIPS. In my
opinion it is a bit oversized for the task, but if that doesn't matter ...

Cheers

Jens