[vorbis-dev] access violation in ov_open using VC6

Ryan Ashley Lord_Dakron at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 9 20:50:32 PST 2004

I'm not complaining, I was pointing the problem out.  I think the best
solution (for now) is to compile the libraries with Borland, then another
set with Watcom, and a final set with MSVC.  That would be an excellent
work-around until somebody finds the exact problem.  In fact I think I'll
try compiling the SDK using Borland and make a zip of them.  When I get them
done properly, I'll upload them to my private server and send a link.