[Vorbis-dev] getting started

Ralph Giles giles
Sun Jun 27 22:46:04 PDT 2004

On Mon, Jun 28, 2004 at 02:21:35AM +0800, illiminable wrote:

> Forwarded : Forgot to change address again... i swear we didn't have to do
> this before ! :)

You didn't. We migrated the old, brittle list system to mailman, which
is the standard, if not infinitely superiour. At the same time we
'modernized' some of the config settings.

Dunno what happened to your commits subscription. Maybe you weren't in
the backup I used to reconstitute the list. Send a 'subscribe' message
to commits-request at xiph.org or visit