[vorbis-dev] Multi-stream vorbis...

Stephen So S.So at griffith.edu.au
Tue Jun 1 17:51:35 PDT 2004

I agree with Zen.  Different extensions for each type of media is
useful, esp. for Windows which uses it to associate with a player.  If I
double click on an ogg file, associated with Winamp, and it is actually
a theora file, then we got a problem. :)   Someone at HA proposed:

.xma - Xiph media audio
.xmv -  Xiph media video (with or without audio)

Sounds reasonable and simple I guess. :)