[vorbis-dev] Multi-stream vorbis...

Kenji Chan adslbqmr at tpg.com.au
Tue Jun 1 12:13:10 PDT 2004

I completely agree with Zen, end users won't know what you really means
vorbis, speex, FLAC.....all in one *.ogg ext
Why not just use different file ext for each type, but keep the same
binary/format?? Like speex's *.spx, it is in ogg format, but with *.spx file
ext

And this would be great news for end users and for people who develop player
plugin anyway