[vorbis-dev] compiling vorbis in cygwin

Wintersteller, Roland x0winter at ti.com
Thu Feb 19 01:44:19 PST 2004

Thx for all your inputs. I've managed it now.
First I modified the configure script from
  ogg_libraries=""
  ogg_libraries="usr/local/bin".
With this modification the configure script successfully finishes.

Unfortunately the ./configure script is rewritten during the ./autogen
process and I don't know where the right place for this modification is. (Do
anybody know?)
A second way is to call ./autogen with the option
--with-ogg-libraries=/usr/local/bin
This works fine.

So, thanks a lot.

Roland