[vorbis-dev] Ogg Vorbis Codec Installation

Ian Rutherford s354297 at student.uq.edu.au
Fri Feb 13 18:37:32 PST 2004

Heya guys,

I'm currently using some DirectX features to try and play .ogg files and
apparently all I'm going to need for .ogg to be supported by DX is a Codec.
Would there be an installer available for the Ogg Codec or should I just
copy some .dll's into appropriate places and that'd do it (if this is the
case, which .dll's need to go where?)?

Thanks,
Ian