[Vorbis-dev] vorbis-tools build install problem

Kyungjoon Lee kjoonlee
Thu Aug 5 19:03:24 PDT 2004

<20040806015150.GB18074 at ghostscript.com>

On Thu, 5 Aug 2004 18:51:50 -0700, Ralph Giles <giles at xiph.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 06, 2004 at 10:43:08AM +0900, Kyungjoon Lee wrote:
>
> > I'm not sure if that's enough information. If it isn't, I'll be eager
> > to provide more clues. :)
>
> You don't say how recent your checkout is. A bug like this was fixed
> about 3 days ago. Can you confirm the problem with an up-to-date working
> copy?

Yes, I see this with revision 7486.

I see a lot of references to /usr/share/aclocal/ instead of
/home/kjoonlee/share/aclocal/ when I run ./autogen.sh. It works for
libvorbis, though, so I wonder what's the matter with vorbis-tools.