[Vorbis-dev] autogen.sh of vorbis trunk complains of missing files

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas
Mon Aug 2 02:41:07 PDT 2004

> I did a check-out of vorbis trunk (revision 7445), but I'm getting
> problems with the autogen.sh. It complains that the required files
> vorbis{,enc,file}-uninstalled.pc.in are not present.

Sorry, that was my mistake, I forgot to add the new files when
committing.  Fixed now.

I also fixed the automake warning to repent for my sins.

Let me know if something else is up.

Thomas

Rising to the top knowing I must fall
Refeather the wings, salt the stings