[vorbis-dev] lib ogg OO

Conrad Parker conrad at metadecks.org
Mon Apr 19 16:48:50 PDT 2004

On Mon, Apr 19, 2004 at 10:56:48AM -0300, Adriano Almeida wrote:
> Is there an Object Oriented version of libogg for c??

for c, try liboggz:

  http://www.annodex.net/software/liboggz/

(it's callback based and maintains all the stream state stuff for
you in a little OGGZ object; you feed it bytes, it gives you packets)

you can hook it up to vorbis decoding with libfishsound for the same
kind of callback based OO-ness (linked from the above).

Conrad.
mood: angry that my doctor won't let me snort coffee beans
currently hacking: a tequila hangover