[vorbis-dev] Looking for detailed reference on every libvorbis function calls

Michael Smith msmith at xiph.org
Tue Apr 13 18:33:07 PDT 2004

On Tuesday 13 April 2004 20:12, Kenji Chan wrote:
> I'm looking for detailed reference on every libvorbis function calls, just
> like MS's MSDN, so I can "read" what a function dose and how to use it or
> even with some sample of use or recommendation

There's full documentation for libvorbisfile, included with the source (and
presumably with the SDK). If you find anything in that unclear, please ask -
we'll try and explain and hopefully we can then clarify the documentation.

We don't have complete documentation for libvorbis - mostly just example code.
Relatively few people directly use libvorbis, so this hasn't been a major
problem. If you have questions, we'd be happy to answer them. If you want to
help write documentation for libvorbis, we'd be ever happier!

Mike