[vorbis-dev] Re: [theora] xiph.org irc channels moving

Trae McCombs occy at occy.net
Sun Sep 28 17:51:55 PDT 2003

I can't remember why I signed up for these lists to start with, but I've
been monitoring them for quite some time now.

At any rate, I think the move to freenode is probably best.  The
problems a lot of people had with OPN's spam^Wglobal messages being
excessive, seem to have all but gone away.

Just my two pennies, I figured since I get tons of email from this list
I might as well pitch in a word or two now and then ;)

- Trae McCombs
http://theinterference.com/

ps. keep up the great work!