[vorbis-dev] Re: Division by zero.

Rodrigo Gómez rgomez at msa.com.mx
Thu Sep 25 17:59:39 PDT 2003

So, wich OS and compiler are you using?

And, in what conditions you get this? I only get this, as I said previosly,
when encoding at more than 0.0 of quality, using sample rates of 22050, for
example.

I have tryed recording the audio to a WAV file and encoding it with the
OggDropXP, but the error doesn't appear. I'm almost sure that this is
something about my program, but I have been searching and reviewing the
code, with no luck.

Regards,

Rodrigo Gómez

mensaje news:003901c3818d$7b533b90$0100a8c0 at zittware1...

'vorbis-dev-request at xiph.org'