[vorbis-dev] Floor0-decode-curve

Csaba Szepesvari szepes at puhasoft.hu
Wed Oct 15 05:29:00 PDT 2003

In lsp.c of an older distribution (I did not check if this is still in
lsp.c):

/* side effect: changes *lsp to cosines of lsp */
void mudec_lsp_to_curve(float *curve,int *map,int n,int ln,float *lsp,int m,
                            float amp,float ampoffset){
  int i;
  float wdel=M_PI/ln;
  for(i=0;i<m;i++)lsp[i]=2.f*cos(lsp[i]);

  i=0;
  while(i<n){
    int j,k=map[i];
    float p=.5f;
    float q=.5f;
    float w=2.f*cos(wdel*k);
    for(j=1;j<m;j+=2){
      q *= w-lsp[j-1];
      p *= w-lsp[j];
    }
    if(j==m){
      /* odd order filter; slightly assymetric */
      /* the last coefficient */
      q*=w-lsp[j-1];
      p*=p*(4.f-w*w);
      q*=q;
    }else{
      /* even order filter; still symmetric */
      p*=p*(2.f-w);
      q*=q*(2.f+w);
    }

    q=fromdB(amp/sqrt(p+q)-ampoffset);