[vorbis-dev] win32sdk-1.0.1

Ralph Giles giles at xiph.org
Wed Oct 1 16:01:54 PDT 2003

On Wed, Oct 01, 2003 at 10:22:17PM +0100, John Edwards wrote:

> Two diffs. One for vorbis.def and the other for vorbisfile.def.

It looks like we were also missing:

        vorbis_granule_time

from vorbis.def,

        ov_raw_seek_lap
        ov_pcm_seek_lap
        ov_pcm_seek_page_lap
        ov_time_seek_lap
        ov_time_seek_page_lap

from vorbisfile.def, and serveral from vorbisenc.def.

I've committed an update, and a similar one for libogg. Could you check
that it still builds, is compatible, etc.?

The vorbis_encode_* were also mixed between vorbis.def and
vorbisenc.def. I moved all of these to vorbisenc.def, which seemed more
proper. But I'm worried because I don't understand why the split was
there in the first place.

 -r