[vorbis-dev] win32sdk-1.0.1

Ralph Giles giles at xiph.org
Wed Oct 1 15:00:56 PDT 2003

On Wed, Oct 01, 2003 at 10:22:17PM +0100, John Edwards wrote:

> Two diffs. One for vorbis.def and the other for vorbisfile.def.

Thanks! Committed.

> Hope they work!!

You'll have to tell me; I don't do windows.

A couple of questions, since this really needs review against the
headers. The .def files are just the public functions in the dll? Does
order matter? If so I'll go through and verify. We'll still need testing
though, since there are always a few private 'cheats' vorbisfile wants
access to.

 -r