[vorbis-dev] ogginfo: playlength display in milliseconds

Jack Pavlovsky man at oceanography.ru
Tue Nov 25 13:24:30 PST 2003

Carsten Haese wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-11-25 at 11:28, Jack Pavlovsky wrote:
>
>>Hello
>>
>>Some time ago I posted a lil' patch to this list which adds milliseconds display of
>>playlength to ogginfo. Some folks replied that it's plausible and this patch will be
>>merged to the next version. Vorbistools-1.0.1 got out and the patch is not in it. Why?
>>Anyway, here's this patch for vorbistools-1.0.1. I hope this time you will include it,
>>because milliseconds support is crucial to one of my application (which is written in
>>bash and uses ogginfo to get quite-precise play length of tracks).
>>
>>Best regards,
>>Jack Angel
>

> The original patch must have slipped through the cracks. Thanks for
> updating and resubmitting the patch. It's in CVS now.
>
> -Carsten.

Great.

Hope vorbis-tools-1.0.2 will be out soon. I've written the same patches for audiofile's sfinfo and for mp3tools, and I must distribute them with my program so that people would install it. This way I wouldn't have to distribute at least the vorbis-tools patch.

--
The human knowledge belongs to the world