[vorbis-dev] use of 'long' in vorbis structures

David Etherton etherton at rockstarsandiego.com
Thu May 22 08:11:18 PDT 2003

My suspicions were correct.  Doing a search-and-replace on "long" to
"ogg_int32_t" in

codebook.h codebook.c res0.c sharedbook.c backends.h

improved my test case from 814M cycles to 795M cycles.  However, this time
my changes were internal to the library and didn't affect the public API.

I would include the patch but it's about 7.5k gzipped (I'm using context
diffs now); I can forward it to anybody who cares.

-Dave