[vorbis-dev] I've pulled the plug on viewcvs

Øyvind A. Holm sunny at sunbase.org
Sun Mar 30 07:55:52 PST 2003

On 2003-03-23 04:25+0100 Segher Boessenkool wrote:

> It would be nice to allow anonymous rsync of the full repository :)

I was thinking of that too, it would really be a Good Thing.
vger.samba.org used to have anonymous rsync access to the repository,
very practical indeed. This would decrease the CPU load on Motherfish a
lot. The only load would be the actual mirroring of the repository,
not much CPU time used for that. All other activity would be runned
against the user’s local machine.

Regards,
Øyvind