[vorbis-dev] Encoder Packet Size

Eric Warkentin eric at warkentin.ca
Fri Mar 14 09:02:01 PST 2003

Hi,

I have been working on implementing various sections of the ogg decoder
in an FPGA. For testing purposes it would be desirable to reduce the
packet size that the files are encoded to. I was wondering if this is
possible, and if it is, how would I go about doing it.

I have tried picking apart the C-code of the reference encoder, but I
have not had any success in changing the packet size.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Eric Warkentin