[vorbis-dev] Trouble decoding number of codebooks

ots1 at cs.waikato.ac.nz ots1 at cs.waikato.ac.nz
Fri Jun 13 17:48:32 PDT 2003

I can see why that would completely mangle the results that i'm getting,
but I can't see why my code is doing this. When I display whats going on
in the for loop, it seems to work  on the right number of bytes. If Print
out each iteration I get

array[(size - i) - 1] :  64          revArray[(size-1) - 1] : 0
array[(size - i) - 1] :   0          revArray[(size-1) - 1] : 0
array[(size - i) - 1] :   0          revArray[(size-1) - 1] : 64

o I can see that in  the file i'm working on, there are going to be 64
codebooks. Is the problem i'm having to do with  the casting of the long ?

readBytes does read in a single byte at a time.

Cheers,

Oliver Sneyd
(ots1 at cs.waikato.ac.nz)