[vorbis-dev] Re: Seeking ogg-vorbis

Rodrigo Gómez rgomez at msa.com.mx
Wed Jul 23 10:47:10 PDT 2003

Hi there.

Thank you very much for your answers. I have a start point right now.

I didn't mean that the seek will need to be quick... I don't know why I say
that. This seek will happen at the start of the playing, and, at least right
now, the user won't be able to seek when the stream is playing. If he wants
to seek, he will have to stop the playing, and start again. Is actually: "I
want to start hearing from this time". What actually I need is that the seek
won't use a lot of resources, but, if I understand correct, this won't
happen.

I'll come back with more questions... more "real" questions.

Rodrigo Gómez