[vorbis-dev] getting playback length from ogg vorbis file

Lourens Veen lourens at rainbowdesert.net
Sat Jul 12 08:02:14 PDT 2003

On Sat 12 July 2003 16:50, Jack Angel wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 10:25:30 +0200
>
> Lourens Veen <lourens at rainbowdesert.net> wrote:
> > Agreed, milliseconds would be better. The new patch in the
> > other mail seems fine to me (except that unified (-u) diffs are
> > more readable).
>
> Ok, I'll use unified diffs next time.
> So, would this patch be merged to vorbis-tools next release?
>
> And Lourens, i don't know why, but i get all your replies in
> duplicate.

Probably because I always hit Reply-All when responding to mail on
mailinglists. Perhaps it would be better not to, but then you get
trouble with people who are not subscribed. You should get this one
only once as I'm only sending it to the list.

Lourens

--
GPG public key: http://home.student.utwente.nl/l.e.veen/lourens.key