AW: AW: AW: [vorbis-dev] PlusV algorithm -> CBR

Hannes hannes.guddat at igd.fhg.de
Fri Jan 31 05:31:25 PST 2003

Wow,

thank you so much, Tor. I will try to use these parameters to tune vorbis
and come back to you with our results, if you are interesed. 300ms max.
latency isn't too bad - it was worse to work on our rule-of-thumb basis.

Later,
  Hannes

P.S. We try to cover processing latency adaptively, because it is platform
specific, so I left it out of the equation.

//
// we apologize for the inconvenience
//
// Hannes Guddat