[vorbis-dev] Possible bug in ogg123

Nigel Weeks nigel at e-easy.com.au
Sun Jan 19 17:53:52 PST 2003

I'm not sure who's this responsibility lies with, but I suspect something a
little funny's going on.

If I run ogg123 with arguments being tracknames, it consumes 60% of my
processing resources:

i.e.
find /u1/media -name "*.ogg"| xargs ogg123 -z

(with or without shuffling, it uses the same amount)

But, if i write a list to a playlist, it uses 8% of resources:

find /u1/media -name "*.ogg" > /u1/media/playlist.txt
ogg123 -z -@ /u1/media/playlist.txt

Any ideas!?!

Version appears to be:
vorbis-tools-1.0_1,3