[vorbis-dev] building CVS' vorbis-tools on OpenBSD 3.2

gtgbr at gmx.net gtgbr at gmx.net
Sun Jan 12 09:20:26 PST 2003

Hi,

configure.in I simply set the autoconf requirement to v2.52 and
autogen.sh worked. After that, i got

ltconfig: you must specify a host type if you use `--no-verify'
Try `ltconfig --help' for more information.

I removed --no-verify from the configure script, it worked and compiled.

maxx at phoenix:~/src/vorbis-tools$ ltconfig --version
ltconfig (GNU libtool) 1.3.5 (1.385.2.206 2000/05/27 11:12:27)

>From ltconfig --help:
  --no-verify            do not verify that HOST is a valid host type
[...]
HOST is the canonical host system name [default=guessed].