[vorbis-dev] FLAC reader for oggenc on win32

Stan Seibert volsung at mailsnare.net
Thu Jan 9 13:42:57 PST 2003

Hi, yet another update on the FLAC patch for oggenc.  I've just verifed
that it builds on Win32 as well.  I've updated the patch page

http://www.ph.utexas.edu/~volsung/patches/

with links to a Win32 binary and a zip file containing all the source
code and libraries you need to build your own FLAC-enabled oggenc.  It's
my first Visual Studio project ever (I've only ever done UNIX
development), so let me know if I messed something up.

---
Stan Seibert