[vorbis-dev] broken ogg file

Rob Brown-Bayliss rob at zoism.org
Tue Jan 28 13:08:35 PST 2003

Hi, I have a broken ogg file.  ogginfo reports the playback length as
1:14

Both xmms and ogg123 report the length correctly at 5:19.

So I re ripped the wav and re-encoded the file, same thing.

I am uploading the ogg at the moment (it might take an hour) if anyone
wants to have a look.

http://www.zoism.org/ogg/broke.ogg

I dont know if it will help, but I really cant upload wav, a my modem
connection would take a year and b my web space is limited.

Is there a way to reset the playlength?  The file is 7 meg so I am sure
the data is there.

--

*  Rob Brown-Bayliss