[vorbis-dev] New program "vmcut" to cut an ogg/vorbis file into multiple pieces (updated)

Daniel Wagenaar wagenaar at caltech.edu
Wed Feb 19 09:30:49 PST 2003

Last week I sent a message to this group announcing "vmcut", a program
to cut ogg/vorbis files into several pieces, based on Michael Smith's
"vcut". Since he pointed out that my original copyright message
violated the GPL, I'm sending a corrected version with this mail, and
apologize for any confusion I may have caused.

In addition, I've posted the program on my website:

  www.its.caltech.edu/~wagenaar/software.html

Regards, Daniel