[vorbis-dev] vorbisfile_example.c question

Bob Hurt rmhurt at attbi.com
Sat Feb 8 19:13:04 PST 2003

i downloaded the vorbis, ogg & example files and compiled them and now have an executable called 'vorbisfile' that turns 'test.ogg' into 'out.pcm'.  is there some simple way to test the out.pcm file in winXP?

~~~~~~~
bob hurt

I can't stand cheap people.  It makes me real mad when someone says something like "Hey, when are you going to pay me that hundred dollars you owe me?" or "Do you have that fifty dollars you borrowed?" Man, quit being so cheap!
   ~ Jack Handey