[vorbis-dev] typo in alsa09 plugin for libao-0.8.3

Warren Dukes shank at mercury.chem.pitt.edu
Sat Aug 9 20:48:05 PDT 2003

Sorry if this is the inappropriate forum for libao discussion.  If this is
not the appropriate place, please tell me where I should direct my libao
questions.

Not sure if this has been addressed, but there is a typo in the alsa09
plugin for libao that causes a segfault when trying to traverse the array
of options for alsa09.  The culprit is a missing ",".  Here's the code as
it is now:

tatic char *ao_alsa_options[] = {
        "dev",
        "buf_size"
        "periods"
};

And i think this should be:

tatic char *ao_alsa_options[] = {
        "dev",
        "buf_size",
        "periods"
};

Also, in general i find alsa09 plugin to be very poor.  Is any current
development happening in libao?

Thanks,
-warren

PS: i'm not on the list so please cc me any replies