[vorbis-dev] OggSplit 0.1.0

squirrel at WPI.EDU squirrel at WPI.EDU
Wed Aug 6 11:12:18 PDT 2003

> On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 18:17:44 +0100
> Ralph Giles <giles at xiph.org> wrote:
>
> In any case, where does OS X specify the error codes, if not error.h?
> For debian, I include <errno.h> and that's all (although now system.h
> does that for me). Since its OS X's libc library that will be returning
> errors from fopen(), it also has to have some way of interpreting the
> errors, right? (using strerror I hope).

I thought that too when reading this thread, so I checked out error.h - it
just seems to be a fancy error-reporting utility; it contains no error
codes (they're all in errno.h). AFAIK, error.h isn't standard - it's
probably just a GNU extension. It only defines a couple of functions,
error, error_at_line, and *error_print_progname. Does OggSplit use any of
these?